All documents can be downloaded and are provided as small PDF files.
A monthly update on council finances is given in council meetings as a matter of course.
In addition, an annual, independent audit takes place at the end of the financial year on the 31 March.
Parish council accounts are open to public scrutiny for a specified period after completion of this audit. A procedural notice is publicly displayed and access is gained by appointment with the clerk of the parish.
- Annual Governance Statement
- Accounting Statements
- Certificate of Exemption
- Annual Internal Audit
- Notice of Public Rights
- Bank reconciliation
- Explanation of Variances
- Audit bank reconciliation 2019
- Annual governance and accountability return 2018/19
- Annual governance statement 2018/19
- Annual internal audit report 2018/19
- Accounting statements 2018/19
- Certificate of exemption 2018/19
- Explanation of variances 2018/19
- Provision for the exercise of public rights 2018/19
- Certificate of exemption
- Annual governance statement 2017/18
- Accounting statements 2017/18 for Lowick Parish Council
- Audit note
- Notice of public rights
- Annual governance statement 2016/17
- Accounting statements 2016/17
- Internal audit 2016/17
- Audit variation explanation 2016/17