The next Parish Council meeting is due to be held on 18 March 2021 at 7.30pm. This will be a virtual meeting using Zoom software on your computer. The Council consider this the easiest way to establish a virtual meeting in order to allow the participation of parishioners.
All meetings are open to the general public and at the start of each meeting time is allowed for members of the public to raise any matters they have a concern about.
Members of the public can stay for as short or as long a time as they wish. If you cannot attend a parish council meeting but wish to express an opinion or raise a matter you can do so by sending an email to the clerk or contacting any of the councillors.
How to attend the virtual meeting
If parishioners wish to attend please email the clerk with your:
- contact telephone number
- summary of the subject to be covered for inclusion into the agenda.
To attend the meeting you will need a computer and browser (e.g. Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge). Software to attend the Zoom meeting is automatically installed using the link we will email to you.
The meeting invite will be issued by email shortly before the meeting. We hope to see you there!
Meetings take place every other month and usually begin at 7.30 pm.
- 19 November 2020 (pdf format, 572Kb)
- 17 September 2020 (pdf format, 60 Kb)
- 16 July 2020 (pdf format, 60 Kb)
- 21 May (pdf format, 50Kb)
- 19 March (pdf format, 64Kb)
- 16 January (pdf format, 65Kb)
- 21 November (pdf format, 67Kb)
- 19 September (pdf format, 52Kb)
- 18 July (pdf format, 64Kb)
- 16 May (pdf format, 65Kb)
- 21 March (pdf format, 67Kb)
- 17 January (pdf format, 111Kb)
- 15 November (pdf format, 127Kb)
- 20 September (pdf format, 112Kb)
- 19 July (pdf format, 118Kb)
- 17 May (pdf format, 116Kb)
- 19 March (pdf format, 118Kb)
- 18 January(pdf format, 117Kb)
- 17 November (pdf format,79 Kb)
- 12 October (pdf format, 122 Kb)
- 21 September (pdf format, 115 Kb)
- 20 July (pdf format, 120 Kb)
- 18 May (pdf format, 92 Kb)
- 16 March (pdf format, 78 Kb)
- 19 January (pdf format, 79 Kb)