Information and advice
Crake Valley Help is a group of Crake Valley residents ready to help during the corona virus outbreak.
If you are self-isolated, quarantined or house-bound without support they can help with shopping, urgent supplies, post, dog walking, a friendly phone call.
01229 357951 option 1 for voicemail service for Crake Valley residents to request assistance.
South Lakeland District Council
Cumbria County Council
- Support and advice about services from CCC
- Common COVID-19 Scams – Important advice on how to avoid falling victim to scams
Cumbria County Council and partners have launched a new emergency support service for people at high risk of becoming seriously ill, as a result of COVID-19, and who do not have support available from friends, family or neighbours.
You can request support by:
- Calling the emergency telephone support line – 0800 783 1966.
- completing the COVID-19 online support form
- emailing your request to COVID19support@cumbria.gov.uk.
The telephone ‘call’ centre will operate Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm and 10am to 2pm at weekends. The service will also accepts referrals from members of the public who may be concerned about people in their community.
SupportCumbria.org.uk is a collaboration of agencies and communities across Cumbria to offer volunteering support at a community level. They are looking for volunteers of all levels.